Hey everyone! I have attempted the impossible.
I have tried to get an accurate nail swatch of OPI’s polish color Malaga Wine.
This color went on beautiful, but no matter what lighting or angle I used, I couldn’t get this GORGEOUS color to look as amazing as it does in person.
Here’s my review on this classic OPI shade…
Malaga Wine is much darker in person than it shows up in any photos. It appears to be a reddish brown wine in my pictures, but it’s slightly more maroon, dark, and complex.
I would recommend you add this color to your collection IF:
- You’re a stickler for formula- this one can be opaque in ONE coat.
- You like dark colors. This is a great, eye catching color on the nails, but I am a known fan of dark shades.
- You have a job where professionalism is important. There is nothing flashy or controversial about this bordeaux polish.
- You’re over the age of 35 but want something more than a plain neutral.
- You have a black dress to wear and want something to complement it perfectly.
Let me know if you like this kind of review! I plan on doing them more in the future. I have an Essie one planned for this week, and trust me– not all of my colors will be so dang hard to get on film!!
Have a great week, everyone.
One thought on “OPI Malaga Wine”
I have this shade and agree it’s totally different in person to how it photographs! It’s a beautiful shade though 💕