Sometimes I hate reading. Because sometimes you read a book that you know you’ll never get over. I don’t know about you guys, but when I’m traveling and need something to read, I wish I could just zap all memory of reading my favorite books from my mind and experience them all over again. This weekend I ordered Silver Linings Playbook from Amazon- with the movie cover, although my brother and I are staunchly against movie tie-in covers. I finished it already, loving the writing and the characters and wishing I could read it all over again.
Here is a list of some of the other books I wish I had “never read” so I could reread them 🙂
1. Molokai – Alan Brennert
2. The Descendants – Kauai Hart Hemmings
3. This Lullaby – Sarah Dessen
4. The Lost Legends of New Jersey – Frederick Reiken
5. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows – J.K. Rowling
6. Something Borrowed – Emily Giffin
I hope one day someone feels this way about one of my books.